Welcome to the Rotary Club of Adelaide’s Website…
We hope you find what you are looking for here on our website.
The site provides information about the Rotary Club of Adelaide and how to become involved as a potential member or a financial supporter of our clubs charitable and community work.
Please feel free to make a call to us on the contacts provided, if there is anything more we can help with.
As an introduction, here are some key points:
- Formed on 4th February 1924, the Rotary Club of Adelaide was the first Rotary Club formed in South Australia, is SA's largest Rotary Club and is also one of the largest in Australia.
- We are a community service focussed club with around 200 volunteer members drawn from a wide cross section of business and the professions, in the Adelaide region.
- Members are actively involved in a variety of charitable and community projects, both locally and overseas, raising funds and providing support services where each and every dollar goes to the beneficiaries of our work.
Like to attend a meeting?
- We hold weekly luncheon meetings to discuss projects, hear great guest speakers and to catch up with other members.
- Our traditional meeting venue for the past 30 years has been the Bradman Room under the Members Stand. Since the new redevelopment of Adelaide Oval we have been relocated into a spectacular new venue.
- Our weekly lunch meetings are held on Wednesday 12.30pm for 1.00pm Adelaide Oval, Ian McLachlan Room, Level 3, Western Grandstand, Memorial Drive North Adelaide and are Carbon Offset with Trees for Life.
- The usual format is: 12.30pm for fellowship and drinks, lunch from 1.00pm to 2.00pm sharp.
- Visiting Rotarians and guests are welcome to attend.
Membership opportunities come in many forms -